Jackdaw Photo Collections each consist of twelve, extra-large, 17" x 22", black-and-white photographs illustrating an important historical subject. The photos are printed on glossy, heavy-duty stock ready to be easily displayed in classrooms, libraries, hallways and offices.
Each photograph in a collection is truly thought-provoking and directly involves the viewer. A detailed caption fully describes each photo and its source. Each Photo Collection includes an easy-to-use, open-ended, photo-analysis worksheet that may be reproduced for every student. With the help of this worksheet, students really get into the photos and see interesting things they otherwise might have missed. Each Photo Collection comes ready-to-use for a highly memorable experience.
- Americans in the Trenches
- British Infantry Moves Up
- Artillery Ready in the Argonne
- Supplies to the Front
- Ready to Send a Gas Alert
- Field Artillery Along the Meuse River
- Canadian Troops in Trenches
- Wounded American Gets a Helping Hand
- Transport for Wounded Americans
- German Offensive in Spring 1918
- German Attack on Allied Lines
- Allied Advance During Gas Attack